Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Piper nigrum
- Fragrance: Warm and spicy scent
- Family: Piperaceae
- Material Origin:Madagascar, India
- Extraction Part: Fruit
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)has a warm, fresh spicy scent. A stimulating essential oil that is comforting and motivating. When used aromatically, Black Pepper essential oil can help soothe tightened emotions. To relieve yourself of anxious feelings, place a few drops of Black Pepper essential oil into a diffuser or inhale it directly to receive its aromatic benefits.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Good Memories
2drops Black Pepper Essential Oil + 2 drops Patchouli Essential Oil + 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil + 3 drops Myrrh Essential Oil
- Spicy Citrus
2 dropsBlack Pepper Essential Oil + 2 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil +3 drops Bergamot Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.