Essential Oil Archives
- Latin Name:Ocimum basilicum
- Fragrance: Warm, freshly floral and crisply herbaceous scent
- Family: Lamiaceae
- Material Origin:Australia, France
- Extraction Part: Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Package includes:
1 x 100ML PHATOIL Essential Oil (With a beautiful box)
Essential Oils Introduction
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)smells garden-fresh, spicy, and herbaceous scent. It is an uplifting essential oil that inspires confidence and has a clarifying effect on the brain. Use Basil essential oil as a study buddy to improve concentration, alertness, and memory retention. Basil essential oil has been used for years in aromatherapy as a calming method. The smell of basil can also be soothing and relaxing.
Essential Oils Diffuser Recipes
- Serene Moment
2drops asil Essential Oil + 5 drops Sandalwood Essential Oil + 3 drops Fennel Essential Oil
- Focuses The Mind
- 2 dropsBasil Essential Oil + 4 drops Peppermint Essential Oil +6 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse in the form of incense or directly inhale the aroma of essential oils.
- Massage: Mix a few drops with a carrier oil to apply to the skin. (Do not use the Essential Oil directly on the skin)
- Bath: Add a few drops for a heavenly comfortable feeling filled in with a soothing aroma.
- Hair/skin care: Diluted with carrier oil, or mixed with lotion, cream and shampoo.
- Essential oil spray: Mixed with distilled or purified water, can purify the air, outdoor protection and skin care.
- DIY scented products: Can be mixed with essential oil DIY perfume, scented candles, bath bombs, soap, etc.
- For external use only.
- Keep the bottle tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before use.